Making the most of your garden is what the summer months are all about and one way to make sure that you get the most from it, come rain or shine, is to increase the amount of glazing in your property. And for many properties the best, and most usable way to do this is by fitting bi-folding doors.
When the weather’s fine they open right up allowing your garden and home to be one, and when the weather isn’t so nice you can take advantage of the extra glazing to view your garden from the comfort of your sofa.
Top 5 Reasons to consider bi-folding doors:
- They brighten and open up any space, making rooms feel larger and less constricted.
- You can do away with the boundary between your indoor and outdoor space, giving plenty of room for entertaining or little ones playing.
- Security can be assured with doors fitted with a three point espagnolette locking system and lever handles or deadlocks and flush handles. Flush bolts hold
- the doors in place when closed with one or more doors in operation at any one time.
- Bi-fold doors also come with peace of mind; glazed doors are supplied with 24mm Climaguard, argon gas filled double glazed units to comply with current Building Regulations and, when fitted by Parsons Joinery, will be issued with a FENSA certificate and insurance backed guarantee
- And like all Parsons Joinery products, wood makes your home even more beautiful