Many aspects of day to day life can cause dirt, smearing or water marks to set up camp over the glass on your sparkling new bi-fold doors and sometimes waiting for a visit from the window cleaner just isn’t an option. We have created a simple guide on how to clean your doors and allow them to dazzle, appearing as good as new, just in time for the arrival of your impeccably clean guests!
Wooden bi-fold doors are a stunning and versatile solution for modern and traditional homes. Fast becoming a hot trend, they add a touch of glamour and sophistication while offering convenience and practicality.
Thinking of installing bi-folding doors but not sure about how secure they are? Fear not, as they are as secure as any other type of door! This month we look at bi-folding doors, why they are a great addition to any home – internally or externally – and what in-built features they have to make them a secure option for your home.
As soon as the summer season sets in, everyone is more inclined to spend time outdoors and enjoy fun activities with family and friends. One reason behind the demand for bi-folding doors is that they make a fantastic summer feature, especially during barbeques, parties, or to let the children play in the garden while still keeping an eye on them. They help to connect the living room or kitchen with the garden while providing a splendid view.
Making the most of your garden is what the summer months are all about and one way to make sure that you get the most from it, come rain or shine, is to increase the amount of glazing in your property. And for many properties the best, and most usable way to do this is by fitting bi-folding doors.
When the weather’s fine they open right up allowing your garden and home to be one, and when the weather isn’t so nice you can take advantage of the extra glazing to view your garden from the comfort of your sofa.
Top 5 Reasons to consider bi-folding doors:
- They brighten and open up any space, making rooms feel larger and less constricted.
- You can do away with the boundary between your indoor and outdoor space, giving plenty of room for entertaining or little ones playing.
- Security can be assured with doors fitted with a three point espagnolette locking system and lever handles or deadlocks and flush handles. Flush bolts hold
- the doors in place when closed with one or more doors in operation at any one time.
- Bi-fold doors also come with peace of mind; glazed doors are supplied with 24mm Climaguard, argon gas filled double glazed units to comply with current Building Regulations and, when fitted by Parsons Joinery, will be issued with a FENSA certificate and insurance backed guarantee
- And like all Parsons Joinery products, wood makes your home even more beautiful