Parsons Joinery are proud to announce that we are TrustMark approved.
TrustMark is a not-for-profit organisation, supported by the Government, the building industry, retailers and consumer protection groups, set up to assist consumers to find reliable, trustworthy tradesmen to make improvements and repairs inside and outside your home.
As a Trustmark approved contractor, you can be assured that Parsons Joinery offers the following reassurances:
- Our technical skills have been independently checked through regular on-site inspections as well as checks on our trading record and financial status.
- We have signed up to a Code of Practice that includes insurance, good health and safety practices and customer care.
- The approved scheme operator has checked, and will continue to monitor, the quality of our work, trading practices and customer satisfaction.
- We are able to offer an Insurance Backed Warranty.
- Deposit Protection Insurance is available for our customers in the unlikely event that we should cease trading.
- We will inform you about any Building Regulations you must comply with and will be able to provide a FENSA certificate as proof of compliance.
- That we have a clear and user friendly complaints procedure to help you to resolve any issues that you may have with our products or services.
All of these checks will give you Peace of Mind and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Please call 01273 814870 to discuss your project.