We appreciate there are difficult choices to make when selecting the right contractor for your home improvement project and here are ten reasons that we think make us stand out from the crowd:
- Great People: We are very proud of our highly skilled, creative and precise team who take the greatest care to ensure high standards in our advice, product and service.
- Guarantee: We offer a ten year, insurance backed guarantee through our membership of the Consumer Protection Association and we also offer the peace of mind indemnity insurance
- Free Advice: Our initial client consultation and quotation is undertaken by a skilled craftsman who will listen to your requirements and advise how best to achieve your goals. We do no employ sales people or sales tactics to represent our company.
- British Company: We employ highly skilled, local tradespeople to custom-make your windows, doors, roof lanterns and fitted furniture from our workshop in Ringmer, East Sussex.
- Expert and Professional Service: Which includes the replication of timber windows and doors for period and listed properties. Each project is unique as we do not mass produce standard styles of joinery. We are happy to offer advice and assistance at each stage of the process and can provide drawings for submission to your local council.
- FENSA Registered: A self certification scheme that saves you money and ensures that your windows and doors meet with current Building Regulations.
- Quality Control: The quality of our products are monitored via our Factory Production Control System and out exterior joinery is CE marked. We carefully monitor the performance and quality of our timber, ironmongery, glass and paint suppliers.
- Environmentally Aware: We strive to minimise waste and to recycle wherever possible.
- Honesty: We deliver on time and within the price we have quoted. We do not make any promises we cannot fulfil.
- Setting Standards: We comply with the British Woodworking Code of Conduct and are Trustmark Registered.
Select a logo below for more information about the organisations we work with to make sure we are giving our customers the best possible service.
We just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you that have been involved in the process of getting our windows and doors made and installed from start to finish. Phil and Jake did a fantastic job installing the windows and they were a pleasure to have around, working steadily away throughout the noise and chaos whilst the house was falling apart around us! They were a very calming and re-assuring presence which was much needed.
This was real team work. Quality materials and good workmanship. No time wasting. Great local business to recognise and use.
Many thanks – we’re very pleased with how all the work was carried out and the end product!